Downloading i2b2 Workbench
“The i2b2 Workbench is a collection of client-side components that communicate
with i2b2 Cells and help aggregate their functionality in the Hive. Each component is
designed as an Eclipse-based plug-in that interacts with a hive cell; collectively these
plug-ins provide a cohesive entity to tie all the i2b2 cells together.”
To download the workbench:
1. Go to the following link (https://www.i2b2.org/software/index.html#) and select the
most recent version of the software download for your platform.
2. Open the folder where you downloaded the software.
3. Locate the i2b2workbench.properties Wile.
4. Open the Wile using a text editor, such as Notepad.
5. Overwrite the entire Wile with the following text:
6. Save the File.
When you run the i2b2 Workbench program you will log-in with the same i2b2 credentials
you received at your ofWicial i2b2 training.
CHI i2b2 support can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org
**Note: If you do not have official log-in credentials you may download the workbench but
will not have access to any real i2b2 data.**